7.65×53 Argentine / Belgian / Turkish Mauser
This is one of the earliest cartridges, developed for Mauser-type magazine rifles during the late 19th century. It was originally adopted by the Belgian army in 1889, with round-nosed FMJ bullet. Later ’twas adopted by Turkey followed by a number of South American countries, most notably the Argentinians.
It was chambered in Mauser-type rifles in certain types of machine guns.
Today this cartridge is mostly obsolete, although some manufacturers still produce this cartridge for civilian use.